1. Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6Vitamin B6 from bananas is easily absorbed by your body and a medium-sized banana can provide about a quarter of your daily vitamin B6 needs.
2. Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin CYou may not associate bananas with vitamin C but a medium-sized banana will provide about 10% of your daily vitamin C needs.
3. Manganese in bananas is good for your skinOne medium-sized banana provides approximately 13% of your daily manganese needs.
4. Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressureA medium-sized banana will provide around 320-400 mg of potassium, which meets about 10% of your daily potassium needs.
5. Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issuesA medium banana will provide about 10-12% of your daily fibre needs.
What goodness is in a banana? Other than being rich in vitamin B6, bananas are a good source of vitamin C, dietary fibre and manganese.