1. Monogamous Relationships Exist Throughout The Animal Kingdom
Wolves, swans, gibbons, black vultures, albatrosses and even termites are just a few of those animals that find a mate for a lifetime.
2. It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not
3. When Two Lovers Gaze At Each Others’ Eyes, Their Heart Rates Synchronize
4. Falling In Love Has Neurological Effects Similar To Those Of Cocaine
5. Cuddling Releases Natural Painkillers
7. People At The Same Level Of Attractiveness Are More Likely To End Up Together