1. Premium TeaThis may seem obvious, but quality of tea does make a difference in the cup!
2. WaterOne of the most important factors to a good cup of tea besides the quality of the tea leaf is the quality of the water used to make the tea.
3. RatiosGeneral rule of thumb, use approximately 1 teaspoon of loose leaf tea to every 8 ounces of water. If a stronger cup is preferred, use a little more; and vice versa.
4. Water TemperatureDifferent tea leaves require different temperature water to get the maximum benefits and best flavor.
5. Steeping TimeJust like each tea variety needs the appropriate temperature water, each tea type has an optimum steep time.
Step Fo7. Mindfulness
Tea has a magical way of impacting our day, our moods, slowing us down, and allowing us space to simply savor life. ur: SPF