1. Positive impact on your overall health
This therapy can change an individual’s negative thoughts, bad habits, and the ability to manage life events. People who attend cinema therapy are watching movies that reflect their current issues.
2. Boost your immune system
3. Help you cope with stress
Movies are the best tool for escaping reality
4. Bring together families and couples
Movie nights bring together families, friends, and couples.
5. Inspire you to be a better person
Movies inspire us to be better people.
7. Make children more creative
One study found that kids who watched fantasy films like Harry Potter have scored significantly higher in tests of creativity.