1. Know How To Reach Pondicherry
This is the first thing you need to know about visiting Pondicherry. If you are planning to reach by air, there is no direct flight that connects Pondicherry with other parts of the country.
2. Language Won’t Be A Problem Here
In many South Indian states, people often complain of understanding the accent of the locals and face problems.
4. Book Your Stay In Advance
If you want to avoid the crowd in hotels in Pondicherry, you need to book it quite early in the tourists’ season.
5. Know The Best Time to Visit Pondicherry
Whenever you visit any new place, you need to know the best time to visit it so that your vacation won’t get ruined.
6. Stay Safe and Alert In Pondicherry
Pondicherry is indeed relatively safe from lots of other cities around. Still, there are lots of scammers who look for opportunities to trap travelers.
8. Get An Idea About The French Heritage
Usually, the entire town is always throbbing with life, bursting with regular crowds and chaos.